Find the necessary information for your procedure.
See all forms
Download Pre-operative & Post-operative Information
You should have received your pre/post-operative instructions and your prescriptions at your consultation:
Connective Tissue Graft
Free Gingival Graft
Clinical Crown Lengthening
Wisdom Tooth Removal
Extraction and Bone Grafts
Our front office team will assist with scheduling your appointments, and processing dental insurance claims. We will answer all your question and concerns before any treatment begins. We strive to ensure our patients receive the most conservative treatment plan that will lead to the best treatment outcome. You do not need a referral to have a consultation.
+1 (416) 928-3444
Global Speaking Engagements and the Caudry Education Centre
Over the past 20 years Dr. Caudry has travelled the world imparting her knowledge, research, and technical skills to other Dental professionals.
Today Dr. Caudry carries on the tradition of using her exceptionally high level of education and surgical skills to the benefit of her patients while sharing those skills and experiences with her colleagues so they too can provide her knowledge and techniques to their patients.
COVID-19 Safety Measures. Read More
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
The health of our patients is our top priority. That being said, we have gone above and beyond the recommended guidelines to ensure the safety of all our patients as well as team members.
With everyone’s wellbeing in mind, here are some of the COVID-19 safety measures we have put into place:
- Medical grade air purifiers in every room.
- Full sanitation of the treatment rooms in between each patient.
- Social distancing when permitted.
- Spread out appointments to minimize the number of people in the office.
- Mandatory mask wearing for all individuals entering the office.
- Patient Covid-19 screening prior to appointments.
- A written Covid-19 questionnaire and temperature check once in the office.
- Hand sanitation before and after entering clinical area.
- Anyone exhibiting any Covid-19 related symptoms will be required to postpone their appointment in the office.
The reason we have set the bar so high is simply for your protection. We have built a welcoming and safe environment to ensure you feel comfortable while visiting our office.
Thank you for your patience and understanding through this time.
We look forward to seeing you.