A natural replacement for teeth.
A healthy smile plays a vital role in the way look and feel, but millions of people are affected by a change in appearance and health due to missing teeth. Fortunately, dental implants are available as an optimal solution for tooth replacement that can help replace the look and function of your natural teeth.
With the help of Dr. Caudry and her dream-team staff, we can enhance your smile. Relying on only the most cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art digital workflows, we will give you the most suitable and long-lasting implant possible. Whether you require individual or multiple implants, we can help you.
If you would like to learn more about our services, we invite you to continue reading. If at any moment you would like to speak with our team, do not hesitate to contact us at (416) 928-3444. We are always available to take your call.More About Dental Implants
Why Choose Dr. Caudry?
Dr. Caudry is a recognized leader in the dental implant industry. As a practitioner, she uses cutting-edge surgical techniques to provide the highest standard of care available to her patients. Innovation is the cornerstone of her practice, and she remains steadfast in her commitment to pioneering new approaches in dentistry. Today, she continues to lead the way through her use of advanced digital workflows, providing better patient outcomes while also lessening their discomfort.
Her commitment to her craft has not gone unnoticed. It’s earned her the acclaim of her patients, the respect of her peers, and the praise of the dentistry community at large. Rest assured, you will not find an oral surgeon more balanced in their commitments. Here, our priorities are the comfort of our patients and the progression of our craft. With these two objectives in mind, we never fail to provide excellent results in a relaxed and tranquil setting.
A World-Renowned Dental Implant Surgeon
While many may know the name of Dr. Caudry in the Greater Toronto Area, her reputation for excellence extends to the far reaches of her field and beyond. For example, Dr. Caudry was honored to be a main speaker at the world conference in Sweden, the home of the late Dr. Per-Ingvar Branemark who invented the dental implant in the 1960’s. In the 1980’s Dr. Branemark imparted his knowledge and research of his invention to a select few at the University of Toronto to launch implant dentistry to the rest of the world. The University of Toronto was the first university to place implants outside of Sweden. It was these professors at the forefront of this new technology at the University of Toronto that were Dr. Caudry’s teachers.
Dr. Caudry continues the tradition of sharing her knowledge, expertise, and research to a new generation of Dentists in this ever-growing field of dental implants. Not only does she present the findings of her research to her peers regularly, but she also devotes a significant portion of time to teaching. She works as a clinical instructor in the periodontal department at the University of Toronto, where she guides students through bone reconstruction, implant surgery, and cosmetic periodontal surgery. What’s more, Dr. Caudry also runs regular study clubs for the practicing dentists of Toronto who wish to expand their knowledge base.
All this and more makes Dr. Caudry respected within both the international field of periodontics and her local community.
The Dr. Caudry Difference
It doesn’t take long to notice that clients and professional peers alike hold our practice in a high regard. What sets our practice apart? Dr. Caudry brings to the table decades of clinical, academic, and professional experience, as well as an impeccable record of client satisfaction. As one of the first periodontists in North America to receive training in computer-guided surgery, Dr. Caudry has more experience in the integration of digital workflows than most. Her innovative approach allows us to streamline the surgical process, making dental implants easier, safer, and more accessible to obtain for all.
As a client, you can expect to benefit from the following features at our practice:
- Digital Smile Design: We use digital scanning technology to create a virtual 3D imprint of your teeth and gums. You may have once had to go through the process of getting a traditional mold casting of your teeth. It's a messy, uncomfortable ordeal, which we're now laying to rest. With our digital scanning procedure, getting an imprint of your teeth is as 1-2-3. Plus, it gives you-the client-a clear, visual impression of how your teeth will look before and after the procedure. With digital scanning technology, you'll spend less time in the dentist's chair while still getting the results you want.
- Computer-Guided Surgery: By relying on computer-guided surgical techniques, we're able to perform procedures faster and with greater precision and accuracy. It's less invasive, comes with fewer risks, and provides more reliable results. For you, that means less time in the chair, less pain, and a faster recovery time-all while getting the smile you've always wanted.
- Personalized Dental Solutions: Don't just replace your teeth-give yourself the smile you've always wanted. We provide personalized dental solutions tailored to the needs of each patient. For missing teeth, we offer an expansive range of dental implants coming in different sizes, lengths, and designs, so you can be sure we'll find the right one for you. At our office, we always make sure that the specifications of the implant match the specifications of the patient. Plus, through our innovative use of digital imaging technology, we’re able to give you a clear idea of what the implant will look like once it’s healed. You’ll know precisely to expect from us: We make sure of it.
- Patient-Focused Care: Our personalized solutions are just one of the ways we’re providing a more patient-oriented form of care. Here at Dr. Suzanne Caudry’s, we put the patient at the centre of our attention. We respect our patients’ preferences, prioritize their physical comfort, and consistently educate them on all their options for dental care. We make sure they have the care and attention they deserve, and that they can make an informed decision on their dental well-being. With us, your needs always come first.
- Specialized Hygiene Program: Ongoing oral care after sophisticated procedures requires the help of a professional. We offer deep scaling, fluoride treatments, antibacterial treatments, and more. We also take the time needed to educate you on what you can do for yourself at home.
Eat, speak and smile with a new level of confidence.
Here, we firmly believe that everyone has a wonderful smile. Some people’s smiles, however, are hampered by unfortunate instances of tooth decay, missing teeth, and other oral health issues. In the past, these issues might have prevented people from living their lives with confidence. In this day and age, however, experts like Dr. Caudry can replace damaged teeth, improve oral health, and much more. The secret lies in our state-of-the-art approach to dental implant placement.
Dental implants are a well-proven solution for over 50 years. Dental implants have been used to permanently replace one, several, or all teeth in the upper and lower jaw since the mid 1960s. Dental implants are small screws made of titanium, a metal well documented for its ability to heal within bone. Once placed in the jawbone, dental implants act as artificial tooth roots that provide a stable base for single tooth crowns, larger bridges, or dentures. Not only do you look great, but you can eat virtually anything and no one needs to know… unless you choose to tell them.
Are you unsure whether dental implants are right for you? Don’t hesitate to contact us to find out more. Booking an appointment with us is as simple as can be. You don’t even need a referral.Digital Implant Technologies Implant Procedures Faq Implant Rescue
Replacing A Single ToothMore Information
Replacing Several TeethMore Information
Replacing All Your TeethMore Information
Frequently Asked Questions — Dental Implants
Am I A Candidate for Dental Implants?
A dental examination is needed in all cases. We review your health history, complete a thorough exam, review your needs, and develop a specialized plan – just for you. Your questions and concerns are important to us. Our team will work with you very closely to make sure your treatment is a success.
Will my insurance cover my implant?
We will discuss fees and insurance at your first visit. There are many types of insurance plans, and coverage for implants is varied. We will be happy to assist you in obtaining any benefits to which you may be entitled.
What is a dental implant[s]?
A dental implant is a titanium screw that is a metal support that replaces the root of your tooth. It forms a foundation upon which a crown (replacement tooth) can be set. The crown is made of ceramic and metal and is attached to the implant via and abutment to create a complete replacement tooth .
What is the procedure for me to have a dental implant?
Placement of the dental implant begins with freezing the area. The implant is placed into the bone, a temporary healing abutment is placed, and the soft tissues are sealed with sutures. After complete healing, when the bone has strongly attached to the implant, the healing abutment is replaced with a custom designed tooth made of metal and/or ceramic. Because everyone is different, healing time following surgery varies from on person to the next. In some cases, implants are even able to receive a crown immediately after they are placed.
What If I am Missing Many Teeth?
While many may only need one dental implant, others might need to replace multiple teeth. Whatever the case, we can help you. Multiple teeth are replaced with multiple single implants, or with implant supported bridges or dentures. In these cases, the procedure is similar to that of a single implant (see above), however multiple implants are placed at once. Once the dental implants are in place and healed, a bridge or full prosthesis can be securely attached in place for a replacement solution that looks, feels, and functions just like natural teeth.
Are all implants the same?
What about all implant surgeries? While there are over 1000 types of implants available on the market today, very few meet the standards and requirements of those accepted as medical devices by Health Canada. Even among those that meet these quality requirements, there are different sizes, lengths, and designs. These differences allow us more options to achieve the most optimal treatment.
Why do I Need to see a Specialist to have My Implant?
Matching and coordinating implant selection with your site-specific requirements is imperative long term success of your investment. Our experience and extensive training allows us to select the most optimal implant specifications to meet your individual, site-specific, needs. This experience comes from placing multiple thousands of implants, in all types of circumstances.
Why do I Need to see a Specialist to have My Implant
When you have a tooth replaced, you want it to stay that way. A dental implant has a 92-98% success rate over 10 years. For this reason it is one of the best treatments dentistry has to offer. If fact, it can last for a lifetime. That’s something worth investing in.
Our front office team will assist with scheduling your appointments, and processing dental insurance claims. We will answer all your question and concerns before any treatment begins. We strive to ensure our patients receive the most conservative treatment plan that will lead to the best treatment outcome. You do not need a referral to have a consultation.
Global Speaking Engagements and the Caudry Education Centre
Over the past 20 years Dr. Caudry has travelled the world imparting her knowledge, research, and technical skills to other Dental professionals.
Today Dr. Caudry carries on the tradition of using her exceptionally high level of education and surgical skills to the benefit of her patients while sharing those skills and experiences with her colleagues so they too can provide her knowledge and techniques to their patients.Learn More