COVID-19 Safety Measures. Read More
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
The health of our patients is our top priority. That being said, we have gone above and beyond the recommended guidelines to ensure the safety of all our patients as well as team members.
With everyone’s wellbeing in mind, here are some of the COVID-19 safety measures we have put into place:
- Medical grade air purifiers in every room.
- Full sanitation of the treatment rooms in between each patient.
- Social distancing when permitted.
- Spread out appointments to minimize the number of people in the office.
- Mandatory mask wearing for all individuals entering the office.
- Patient Covid-19 screening prior to appointments.
- A written Covid-19 questionnaire and temperature check once in the office.
- Hand sanitation before and after entering clinical area.
- Anyone exhibiting any Covid-19 related symptoms will be required to postpone their appointment in the office.
The reason we have set the bar so high is simply for your protection. We have built a welcoming and safe environment to ensure you feel comfortable while visiting our office.
Thank you for your patience and understanding through this time.
We look forward to seeing you.